Saturday, August 26, 2017

Super Space Fun!!

If you haven't heard, there is a crazy hurricane hitting Texas right now. I hope everyone in Texas and Louisiana is staying safe and dry!  I've been stuck inside all day due to the rain so I've been finishing up a new science unit! 

One of the things I miss the most about being in the classroom is teaching social studies and science! My coworker asked me to make a unit about space that was appropriate for first graders. I was so excited to make it and I think it turned out great! I included activities about the moon, constellations, the planets and astronauts! Click the picture below to check it out!!



The first two people to comment with their email will get a free copy! :) 

3 comments:

LynnIvy said...

I love this! lynn.rubin23@gmail.com

Unknown said...

This looks great for my firsties!

Ashlee Rolfson said...

It's clear that you bring creativity and enthusiasm into your teaching methods, making learning an engaging experience for your students. Your dedication to making education enjoyable is truly commendable.
https://www.frugalishness.com/how-much-is-30-dollars-an-hour-annually/