Sunday, October 20, 2013

Need Halloween Ideas?


Halloween is coming! Less than 2 weeks away! I'm so excited to do fun Halloween activities with my kids the next two weeks. Last year I used a lot of activities from my Halloween Math and Literacy unit. Click on the picture below to check it out! 



I created a new, smaller Halloween mini-unit related to trick-or-treating! I included a reading book about costumes and a writing page where students can design and write about their own dream costume. There are several writing pages where students can write about safety while trick-or-treating. There is a fun Trick-or-Treater craft where students will create their face and add costume accessories. Finally, there is a graphing project where students will collect data related to Halloween questions and create a bar and picture graph to go along with it! Click on the picture below to check it out! 


No comments: