Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Ocean Classroom


Believe it or not, my school starts on Tuesday! Last week was Meet the Teacher so my classroom is al ready to go! I love having a theme for my classroom and last year I did Pirates. Two years ago I did ocean so I decided to go back to Ocean again. This year I made some materials to use in my classroom with an ocean theme. I wanted to share some pictures with you guys. Enjoy! 

View of the whole classroom

Backpack, cubby and bulletin board area

Backpack tubs

Cubbies with ocean name tags

Got the awesome curtains from Hobby Lobby

Student tables

Front board area

Student work board sign

Student work board and classroom library

Classroom library
  
Teacher area

 
Classroom jobs chart

Word Wall, writing and art centers

If you liked my theme, check out my ocean theme packet on sale at TpT by clicking on the picture below!


I also created a pirate theme packet so click on this picture if you want to check it out!




No comments: