Monday, July 9, 2012

Back to School Unit!

Believe it or not, I start work on Thursday! AHHH! Fortunately the kids don't start until the 24th of July so I have a couple weeks to get myself together. My school is year-round so we have a short summer and longer breaks throughout the year. I really do like our schedule except at this time of year. ;-)

Since back to school is just around the corner for me, I created a K/1 Back to School unit with math and literacy activities! The first two people to comment with their email addresses will get a free copy!

Click on the picture below to head to TpT and click on download preview to get a freebie!


5 comments:

Lisa R. said...

This is so cute!!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure
fsuteach81@yahoo.com

hillary19 said...

cute stuff! nice job! :)
hfricke@bryantschools.org

Anonymous said...

Even so I am not one of the first two, wanted to say it is cute and simple. Have a great new school year!
Mandmyoung at chartermi dot net

Kim said...

Thanks so much everyone! :)

Renee S said...

Hey Kim

I nominated you for a blogging award ! Come check it out on my blog!

Renee
The Reading Corner