Sunday, July 29, 2012

Aaaand it's back to school time!

Believe it or not, I have just completed my first week of school! With kinders! And I'm still alive! :)

My school is year round so we have a short summer and longer breaks after each quarter. It's definitely hard to head back to school this time of year, but around October I'll be relaxing and loving every minute of it!

This week was crazy so I haven't had the chance to take many pictures. I will definitely do that next week! I'll show you my back to school ideas, name/getting to know you activities and my sweet new pirate-themed room!

If you are interested, I have a back to school unit, classroom labels, schedule cards, center cards and pirate theme ideas in my TpT store.   Check them out by clicking on the pictures below!





No comments: