Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Where did my voice go?

So I made it 4 weeks without getting sick. Then, of COURSE, on the three day weekend my body decides to fail me.

Don't worry. It was only a sore throat and a cold. But it pretty much made me immobile for a few days. I slept a lot...and I worked little. That's biting me in the butt now. Oh well. It will all get done. :)

Now that I'm semi over my cold, my poor voice is giving out on me. I mean, I couldn't even get through reading ten verses of the Bible tonight at bible study. I don't know how I made it through the whole day today yelling at...I mean, encouraging the children to work. ;-)

Fortunately this week is a short one. I had a sub Tuesday for planning and Monday off....so I only have one and a half more days to make it through! HOORAH!

Despite the craziness I have an awesome sense of peace and hopefulness for this upcoming week or so. I feel like everything is going to work out alright.

Thanks to all you loyal blog readers....I LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: