Sunday, December 6, 2015

Need Holiday Ideas?

Hi everyone! Can you believe Christmas is just a few weeks away?? I sure can't! I wanted to share some of my resources for Christmas and other Winter Holidays in case you are in need of something to keep your kiddos occupied! I know this time of year can be exhausting. Check out my units below for some ideas!

Up first is one of the first units I ever created (don't worry, I've updated it since then! haha)! It's all about Winter Holidays and includes great activities to get your kids talking about their family's traditions. Check it out by clicking the picture below:


This unit has literacy and math games related to Christmas and Santa's reindeer! It includes sight words activities, making words, pattern games and word problems. Check it out below:


I love all the fun versions of the Gingerbread man and I loved to read them with my classes. I created a fun Gingerbread unit that includes both literacy and math activities. Check it out below:
                                 
                                        

Do you like freebies?? Of course you do! Click on the link below for some free activities!



Happy Holidays to you and your families! Only a few weeks until freedom!!

No comments: