Friday, November 6, 2015

Thanksgiving Units

Hi friends!

Thanksgiving is coming up so I wanted to share a few resources I have for this wonderful time of year! The first resource is a unit about thanksgiving and being thankful! It was actually one of my first TpT products ever! Click on the picture below to check it out:



My second Thanksgiving resource has more reading and math games than the first including sight word game, crossword puzzles, place value matching game and word problems. Click on the picture below to check it out:



Finally, here is a fun freebie! It includes a fun class book where students can write what they would do if they were a turkey! There is also a student book where students can draw different places for a turkey to hide on Thanksgiving. Click on the picture below to download it! 


Finally, if you want to see what I did with these units when I was in the classroom during Thanksgiving, check out these posts:






No comments: