Saturday, April 16, 2011

We're going buggy!



I am really wanting to try and keep this blog updated more. I also want to start showing more of my students' work! It's so adorable I can't help but share it! :)

These past 2 weeks we have been studying insects and life cycles in science. We have done a lot of adorable insect crafts from Deanna Jump's Insect Unit.

Here are our awesome butterflies! :)



Next we did fireflies! :)


Here's some of my cuties getting their praying mantis crafts ready!




Here are the finished insects! :)





And here's a peek into a couple science journals...I asked them to draw a life cycle and label it. I love their spelling! :)



Coming soon....Fairy Tales! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo cute!! Love it, Kim!!

Deanna Jump said...

I'm so glad that you liked my unit.
The praying Mantises turned out so stinkin' cute! :)