Monday, January 18, 2010

all over the place

I have been so bad at this. I don't want to stop blogging...just need to get more motivation to do it.

This year has been a complete change from last year. My class is well-behaved, I feel so much more organized and with it....I look forward to teaching! Sure, I still have many days where I wish I wasn't at school...but overall I love what I'm doing.

Right now my family is going through a hard time. My grandmother is in hospice and it could be any day now that she passes. I'm so thankful for my school and the caring staff. I am surrounded by support. I am also so thankful I don't have to worry about my class. I can focus on my family and not have my job stressing me out. What a blessing.

Hopefully I will post more soon. I enjoy having this and I especially enjoy reading past entries from last year. I want to document more of the good times so if I have another rough class, I can remember it wasn't always this way. :)

No comments: