Friday, August 1, 2008

Meet the Teacher Night Survivor

Last night was Meet the Teacher Night. It went really well! Definitely stressful and crazy at times (little things went wrong, like my A/C breaking! GAH! but stuff like that will always happen!) but overall, I think it was a great success. I met all the parents and I was able to meet my kiddos too! Good heavens, they are absolutely adorable! I sometimes forget why I'm actually doing all this: THE KIDS! They are absolutely wonderful, and I look forward to getting to know them better.

I'm feeling a little less stressed....I'm trying to really take it a day at a time. It's hard when so much information is being hurled at me all at once. I just need to remember to relax and not dwell on this 24/7.

But as scared and nervous as I am, I'm SUPER SUPER excited! :)

This is my last weekend before school starts! AHHHHH!!!!!!

School Starts:2 days!!!!

No comments: