Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Pumpkin Unit!

Fall is coming people...even in Texas! It's been slightly cooler this week so I'm getting pumped for all the fun Fall brings. I have already shared my apple unit with you guys and I just finished a pumpkin unit! I combined them into a giant combo pack! Click on the picture below to check it out....



You can also purchase the units separately for $6 each! However, my combo pack is $10 so it will save you $2! :) First two people to comment will get my combo pack for FREE! Make sure to include your email! 



8 comments:

Miss Nguyen's Class said...

It looks wonderful. I would love a copy.

sn.nguyen19@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This looks great!!

rmdirk@aol.com

Anonymous said...

dont suppose you would bend to the first three??? this is adorable and i would love to have it to use for making classroom posters - i am just learning how.
kmccauley@mccookbison.org

Anonymous said...

dont suppose you would bend to the first three??? this is adorable and i would love to have it to use for making classroom posters - i am just learning how.
kmccauley@mccookbison.org

Renee S said...

Love the new look of your blog! Super cute!

Renee
The Reading Corner

Just Wild About Teaching said...

wow i love this...perfect for fall =) i love your page...im your newest follower..drop by


Just Wild About Teaching

Anonymous said...

Great would love a copy. Moultrie_debra@Yahoo.com

Jariyajarungpongdiqs said...

Love the new look of your blog! Super cute! Renee The Reading Corner