Tuesday, August 10, 2010

and so it begins....

Already into week 3 and I have not updated. Whoops! This is most likely due to the extreme exhaustion I have been feeling with trying to keep up with 16 5-year olds. My goodness, they are energy drainers! Thank goodness for nap time!! (for the kids...not me unfortunately haha)

Despite the extreme tired-ness....I love my class. They are definitely in need of lots and lots of training, but they are great. I honestly feel like I am more "at home" with 1st grade, but kindergarten will definitely be fun.

Here are my goals for this year....

1. PATIENCE....i need more of this. LOTS MORE!
2. Not go up on weekends....already failed at this. Will try harder! :)
3. Positivity....at all times. It's so easy to whine and complain, but it accomplishes NOTHING! I have so much to be thankful for...no need to dwell on the negative.

I'm ready for a great year! LET'S DO THIS! :)

No comments: