Thursday, July 22, 2010

Meet the Teacher

Meet the Teacher Night was a success!

I have an adorable class! It's kind of ridiculous! I'm very excited about the year and I can't wait for the first day oh school. I definitely have my work cut out for me though....definitely some strong personalities coming my way. But that isn't a bad thing. :)

Have to share a cute story (there are about 500 cute moments but this one was my favorite)

I have a little boy from Guatemala in my class and his parents don't speak very much english. I heard his dad talking to him and I could pick out the words maestra and bonita....suddenly, the adorable little boy looks up at me and says, "You're pretty."

Man, who needs a boyfriend when cute little children adore you? :)

I'm glad tonight went so well....but I am still nervous. Be thinking about me on Tuesday.....gonna be a crazy fun day!

No comments: