Wednesday, June 16, 2010

KINDERGARTEN!!!

I just went to a 2- day kindergarten teacher conference and since that is school related - BAM, teacher blog is back in business! :)

I had so much fun at the conference. I learned so much and I am just so EXCITED about this year. It is going to be challenging but I feel like my teaching is going to grow and I am going to feel so much more confident. I also realized that I think kindergarten is my calling as a teacher. :) I just love it. I'm excited to work with the little ones and watch them grow. And the amazing thing is that I get to spend 2 years with these kids. I loved seeing my last batch of kids grow over 2 years and I can't believe I get to experience it again. Looping is awesome! (looping is when a teacher stays with the same class for multiple years)

Another reason the conference was so fun was simply because of my awesome team. I am so blessed to have 3 wonderful ladies on my team who are not only AWESOME teachers but AWESOME people too (that is NOT always the case haha). I just have so much fun with them that work often feels like play. :) I look forward to another year with the DREAM TEAM!

BUT I am enjoying my summer...oh, how glorious it is!

No comments: